My practice was established in 1988 and is based in Midsomer Norton.
My philosophy has been to provide a personal and professional service to clients at a reasonable cost.
I have a wealth of experience running a small business, so the lessons I have learnt along the way I share with my clients, and relate to the issues they often face.
Here are some of the values I adopt in my day-to-day contact with clients:
• Taking time to listen to clients, define their needs, and ensure they are met
• Talking to clients in a jargon-free language that explains their tax affairs in a clear and concise manner
• Keeping in touch with clients and keeping them abreast of current tax affairs that may affect them
• Encouraging clients to keep good clear records and suggesting ways of improving their record keeping if necessary
• Making clients aware of their responsibilities in paying tax, meeting deadlines, and giving advice on the expenses they can claim in order to minimise their tax liabilities.